We have an exciting opening for you!
Growing company in Greenville is seeking a DIRECT HIRE Supply and Logistics Assistant! This family owned company has been providing service to the Fox Valley and surrounding areas for 50+ years. They are proud to conduct business based on a firm foundation of honesty, integrity, family values, comfort, service, reliability and trust. Apply today!
Supply and Logistics Specialist Job Description:
- Actively manage fleet of vehicles including scheduling maintenance and vehicle safety checks
- Manage technician truck tool / part inventory
- Monitor GPS tracking of vehicles and prepare reports.
- Track technician and installer hours and deliver reports to managers
- Handle inbound calls from technicians and provide them with support
- Manage technicians iPad and credit card readers
- Manage technicians cell phones and usage
Job Requirements for Supply and Logistics Specialist:
- 2 years of experience in logistics, customer service or administrative Microsoft Office including
- Excel and Word skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn new processes and software
- Good communication and information gathering skills
- Self-motivated and organized with a positive attitude
Hours: This is a 40 hour per week, Monday through Friday, first shift.
Pay rate: $15 – $18 per hour. Benefits for Supply and Logistics Specialist: Health, dental, short and long term disability insurance; paid vacation; paid holidays; employer match retirement plan
Other related titles: CSR, Customer Service Rep, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Customer Service Associate, Logistics, transportation